- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/caro.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/caro.owl
- Home: https://github.com/obophenotype/caro/
- Documentation: None
- Contact: Melissa Haendel
- Help: OBO Anatomy
- Description: An upper level ontology to facilitate interoperability between existing anatomy ontologies for different species
- comment: Based on CARO 1.0, with modifications and additions by David Osumi-Sutherland, Chris Mungall, Ramona Walls and Melissa Haendel.
- description: The Common Anatomy Reference Ontology (CARO) is being developed to facilitate interoperability between existing anatomy ontologies for different species, and will provide a template for building new anatomy ontologies.
- title: Common Anatomy Reference Ontology
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/caro/releases/2023-03-15/caro.owl
- versionInfo: 2023-03-15
- license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8