- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/exo.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/exo.owl
- Home: http://ctdbase.org/help/exposureHelp.jsp
- Documentation: http://ctdbase.org/downloads/#exposures
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Vocabularies for describing exposure data to inform understanding of environmental health.
- description: ExO is intended to bridge the gap between exposure science and diverse environmental health disciplines including toxicology, epidemiology, disease surveillance, and epigenetics.
- title: Exposure ontology (ExO)
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/exo/releases/2022-06-29/exo.owl
- versionInfo: 2022-06-29
- default-namespace: source
- has_obo_format_version: 1.2
- license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8