- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/obi.owl
- OBO Foundry: Foundry
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/obi.owl
- Home: http://obi-ontology.org
- Documentation: None
- Contact: Bjoern Peters
- Help: http://groups.google.com/group/obi-users
- Description: An integrated ontology for the description of life-science and clinical investigations
- comment: Please cite the OBI consortium http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/obi where traditional citation is called for. However it is adequate that individual terms be attributed simply by use of the identifying PURL for the term, in projects that refer to them.
- title: Ontology for Biomedical Investigations
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/obi/2023-09-20/obi.owl
- versionInfo: 2023-09-20
- Contributor: Advisors for this project come from the IFOMIS group, Saarbruecken and from the Co-ODE group in Manchester
- Creator: Alan Ruttenberg; Allyson Lister; Barry Smith; Bill Bug; Bjoern Peters; Carlo Torniai; Chris Mungall; Chris Stoeckert; Chris Taylor; Christian Bolling; Cristian Cocos; Daniel Rubin; Daniel Schober; Dawn Field; Dirk Derom; Elisabetta Manduchi; Eric Deutsch; Frank Gibson; Gilberto Fragoso; Helen C. Causton; Helen Parkinson; Holger Stenzhorn; James A. Overton; James Malone; Jay Greenbaum; Jeffrey Grethe; Jennifer Fostel; Jessica Turner; Jie Zheng; Joe White; John Westbrook; Kevin Clancy; Larisa Soldatova; Lawrence Hunter; Liju Fan; Luisa Montecchi; Matthew Brush; Matthew Pocock; Melanie Courtot; Melissa Haendel; Mervi Heiskanen; Monnie McGee; Norman Morrison; Philippe Rocca-Serra; Pierre Grenon; Richard Bruskiewich; Richard Scheuermann; Robert Stevens; Ryan R. Brinkman; Stefan Wiemann; Susanna-Assunta Sansone; Tanya Gray; Tina Hernandez-Boussard; Trish Whetzel; Yongqun He; Phillip Lord
- Date: 2009-07-31
- Description: An ontology for representing biomedical investigations, including study designs, the collection and preparation of the targets of investigation, assays, instrumentation and reagents used, as well as the data generated and the types of analysis performed on the data to reach conclusions, and their documentation.
- Format: OWL-DL
- OBO foundry unique label: Ontology for Biomedical Investigations
- Subject and Keywords: An ontology for the annotation of biomedical and functional genomics experiments.
- defaultLanguage: en
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Top level terms and selected core terms
Number of SPARQL queries:8