- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ohd.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ohd.owl
- Home: https://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ohd/home
- Documentation: None
- Contact: Bill Duncan
- Description: The Oral Health and Disease Ontology is used for representing the diagnosis and treatment of dental maladies.
- comment: Status of this document: This is a work in progress and we do not yet make any promises about the stability of URIs. A known issue is that the upper level of this ontology is an exploratory version of BFO developed in the interim between when BFO 1 was current and before BFO 2 development started. The representation of the CDT codes is tentative - we are discussing this with the ADA. The integration between OBI and OGMS is not complete - we add some axioms here in order to use both in a consistent way. The version of the subject of the FMA used here is an automatic translation of a portion of the entities and relations present in the original FMA. Work is ongoing on improving this subset and using an up-to-date version of the FMA as its basis.
- comment: The Oral Health and Disease Ontology is an ontology built to be compatible with the OBO Foundry ontologies, and is a collaboration between researchers at the University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, the University of Pittsburg School of Dental Medicine, and the Oregon Health and Science University. This ontology is licensed under the CC-BY License. Please see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ Attribution is satisfied by using the URIs defined in this file when using terms from this ontology.
- contributor: Melissa Haendel, Amit Acharya, Carlo Torniai, Dan Caplan, Mei Song, Pedro Hernandez Cott, Titus Schleyer
- creator: Alan Ruttenberg, Bill Duncan
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ohd/releases/2023-07-22/ohd.owl
- versionInfo: 2023-07-22
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Top level terms and selected core terms
Number of SPARQL queries:8