- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/colao.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/colao.owl
- Home: https://github.com/insect-morphology/colao
- Documentation: None
- Contact: Jennifer C. Giron
- Description: The Coleoptera Anatomy Ontology contains terms used for describing the anatomy and phenotype of beetles in biodiversity research. It has been built using the Ontology Develoment Kit, with the Ontology for the Anatomy of the Insect Skeleto-Muscular system (AISM) as a backbone.
- contributor: Jennifer C. Girón (jgiron) https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0851-6883, Aaron Smith (asmith) https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1286-950X, Ryan Lumen (rlumen) https://orcid.org/0000-0002-3958-7596
- description: The Coleoptera Anatomy Ontology contains terms used for describing the anatomy and phenotype of beetles in biodiversity research.
- title: Coleoptera Anatomy Ontology
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/colao/releases/2022-08-25/colao.owl
- versionInfo: 2022-08-25
- license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8