- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/epio.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/epio.owl
- Home: https://github.com/SCAI-BIO/EpilepsyOntology
- Contact: email@example.com
- Description: A application driven Epilepsy Ontology sith official terms from the ILAE.
- comment: EPSO by SEM-Group of Fraunhofer SCAI is licensed under CC BY 4.0. You are free to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) for any purpose, even commercially. for any purpose, even commercially. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms. You must give appropriate credit (by using the original ontology IRI for the whole ontology and original term IRIs for individual terms), provide a link to the license, and indicate if any changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- comment: EPIO by SEM-Group of Fraunhofer SCAI is licensed under CC BY 4.0 ( https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
- contributor: Johannes Darms (zbmed), Satya S. Sahoo (case.edu)
- creator: Alpha Tom Kodamullil (Fraunhofer SCAI), Astghik Sargsyan (Fraunhofer SCAI), Shounak Baksi (Causality Biomodels), Sumit Madan (Fraunhofer SCAI), Philipp Wegner (Fraunhofer SCAI), Stephan Gebel (Fraunhofer SCAI)
- description: The Epilepsy Ontology (EPIO) is an assembly of structured knowledge on various aspects of epilepsy, developed according to basic formal ontology (BFO) and Open Biological and Biomedical Ontology (OBO) Foundry principles. Entities and definitions are collected from the latest International League against Epilepsy (ILAE) classification, as well as from domain-specific ontologies such as Epilepsy Ontology (EPILONT), Epilepsy Syndrome Seizure Ontology (ESSO), Epilepsy Semiology(EPISEM) and Epilepsy and Seizure Ontology (EPSO) and scientific literature. This ontology is intended to be used for data management and for text mining purposes. The current release of the ontology is publicly available and is a community based effort to assemble various facets of the complex disease Epilepsy.
- title: Epilepsy Ontology (EPIO)
- versionIRI: https://bio.scai.fraunhofer.de/ontology/epilepsy/2021-05-28/EPIO.owl
- versionInfo: Version Release: 1.0.0
- versionInfo: 2021-05-28
- license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8