- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/foodon.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/foodon.owl
- Home: https://foodon.org/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Description: A broadly scoped ontology representing entities which bear a “food role”. It encompasses materials in natural ecosystems and food webs as well as human-centric categorization and handling of food.
- contributor: Damion Dooley, Emma Griffiths, Anoosha Sehar, Gurinder Gosal, Rhiannon Cameron, Magalie Weber, Diane Alexander, Hande Küçük McGinty, Lauren Chen
- date: 2022-08-12
- description: FoodOn ( http://foodon.org) is a consortium-driven project to build a comprehensive and easily accessible global farm-to-fork ontology about food, that accurately and consistently describes foods commonly known in cultures from around the world.
- title: Food Ontology
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/foodon/releases/2022-08-12/foodon.owl
- default-namespace: FOODON
- license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8