- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/geo.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/geo.owl
- Home: https://github.com/ufbmi/geographical-entity-ontology/wiki
- Documentation: An ontology of geographical entities implemented in Web Ontology Language 2 (OWL2) and based on Basic Formal Ontology (BFO). The developers aim to adhere to the OBO Foundry principles.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Description: An ontology of geographical entities
- comment: When citing the Geographical Entities Ontology (GEO), use the permanent URL of the ontology: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/geo.owl. When referencing a specific component of GEO such as a class, object property, or individual, use that component's Uniform Resource Identifier (URI).
- contributor: Mathias Brochhausen, Amanda Hicks, Katrina M. Donovan
- creator: William R. Hogan
- editor note: If you are wondering where the individuals that were previously in geo.owl have gone, they have been moved to other OWL files according to a modularization strategy that seeks to avoid compiling all possible geographical entities into one, giant, outsized file. For example: nations and their dependencies are now in nation-and-dependency-instances.owl available at http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/geo/nation-and-dependency-instances.owl For a full list of PURLs, see the geo.yml file here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/OBOFoundry/purl.obolibrary.org/master/config/geo.yml
- title: Geographical Entity Ontology
- versionInfo: production version 2016-03-26
- license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8