Glycan Naming and Subsumption Ontology (GNOme)
- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/gno.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/gno.owl
- Home: https://gnome.glyomics.org/
- Documentation: None
- Contact: Nathan Edwards
- Description: GlyTouCan provides stable accessions for glycans described at varyious degrees of characterization, including compositions (no linkage) and topologies (no carbon bond positions or anomeric configurations). GNOme organizes these stable accessions for interative browsing, for text-based searching, and for automated reasoning with well-defined characterization levels.
- comment: Glycan Naming Ontology is licensed under CC BY 4.0. You are free to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) for any purpose, even commercially. for any purpose, even commercially. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms. You must give appropriate credit (by using the original ontology IRI for the whole ontology and original term IRIs for individual terms), provide a link to the license, and indicate if any changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- comment: Glycan Naming Ontology is licensed under CC BY 4.0 ( https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
- description: An ontology for glycans based on GlyTouCan, but organized by subsumption.
- title: Glycan Naming Ontology
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/gno/2023-05-08/gno.owl
- versionInfo: v1.11.1
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
- Class (159269)
- AnnotationProperty (14)
- Instance (5)
Number of SPARQL queries:8