- comment: Terms were identified from a sample of informed consent templates, and definitions were selected based on concordance between the defintion and the use of the term in the source informed consent template document. We preferentially selected defintioins from the NCI thesuarus.
- versionInfo: 1.0.187
- Contributor: Chris Stoeckert; Mathias Brochhausen; William Duncan; Anna Maria Masci; Jonathan Bona; Cui Tao; Jian Guan; Helena Ellis; Jihad Obeid
- Creator: Jie Zheng; Asiyah Yu Lin; Marcy Harris; Yongqun "Oliver" He; J. Neil Otte; Christoph Brochhausen; Elizabeth Eisenhauer; Alla Karnovsky; Cooper Stansbury; Frank Manion; Jonathan Vajda; Elizabeth Umberfield; Kathleen Ford
- Date: 2021-04-21
- Description: The Informed Consent Ontology (ICO) is an ontology for the informed consent and informed consent process in the medical field.
- Title: Informed Consent Ontology (ICO)
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- seeAlso: https://github.com/ICO-ontology/ICO
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Top level terms and selected core terms
Number of SPARQL queries:8