- IRI: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/KPMP/KTAO/master/src/ontology/ktao-merged.owl
- OBO Foundry: No
- Download: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/KPMP/KTAO/master/src/ontology/ktao-merged.owl
- Home: https://github.com/KPMP/KTAO
- Contact: Oliver He
- Description: The Kidney Tissue Atlas Ontology (KTAO) is an ontology that integrates kidney-related cell types, cell states, locations, gene markers, disease, etc., and their relations. KTAO is developed to support the NIH-NIDDK-funed Kidney Precision Medicine Project (KPMP).
- versionInfo: Vision Release: 1.0.114
- Contributor: Sean Mooney; Becky Steck; George Oliver; Matthias Kretzler; Chrysta Lienczewski; Deborah Hoshizaki; Evren Azeloglu; John F. Bertram; Jonathan Himmelfarb; Laura Mariani; Ravi Iyengar; The KPMP Consortium; Ulysses Balis; John O'Toole; Michael Todd Valerius
- Creator: Yongqun "Oliver" He; Edison Ong; Ling Wan; Jennifer Schaub; Yingtong Liu; Ghida Arnous; Lia Papageorge
- Date: 2023-01-13
- Description: KTAO (Kidney Tissue Atlas Ontology) is a community-based biomedical ontology. Its development is supported by the NIH-NIDDK supported Kidney Precision Medicine Project (KPMP).
- Format: OWL-DL
- Subject and Keywords: KTAO: A biomedical ontology that represents kidney tissue atlas.
- Title: KTAO: Kidney Tissue Atlas Ontology
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8