NCI Thesaurus OBO Edition
- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ncit.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ncit.owl
- Home: https://github.com/NCI-Thesaurus/thesaurus-obo-edition
- Documentation: None
- Contact: Melissa Haendel
- Description: NCI Thesaurus (NCIt)is a reference terminology that includes broad coverage of the cancer domain, including cancer related diseases, findings and abnormalities. The NCIt OBO Edition aims to increase integration of the NCIt with OBO Library ontologies. NCIt OBO Edition releases should be considered experimental.
- comment: NCI Thesaurus, a controlled vocabulary in support of NCI administrative and scientific activities. Produced by the Enterprise Vocabulary System (EVS), a project by the NCI Center for Biomedical Informatics and Information Technology. National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, U.S.A.
- description: The NCIt OBO Edition project aims to increase integration of the NCIt with OBO Library ontologies. NCIt is a reference terminology that includes broad coverage of the cancer domain, including cancer related diseases, findings and abnormalities.
- title: NCI Thesaurus OBO Edition
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ncit/releases/2022-08-19/ncit.owl
- versionInfo: 22.07d
- defaultLanguage: en
- isVersionOf: http://ncicb.nci.nih.gov/xml/owl/EVS/Thesaurus.owl
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
- Class (174278)
- ObjectProperty (97)
- AnnotationProperty (150)
Number of SPARQL queries:8