- IRI: http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/npo
- OBO Foundry: No
- Download: http://www.ontobee.org/ontologies/npo-inferred.owl
- Home: http://www.nano-ontology.org/
- Documentation: http://www.nano-ontology.org/
- Description: NanoParticle Ontology (NPO) represents the knowledge underlying the description, synthesis and characterization of nanoparticle formulations. The NPO provides the knowledge framework to support the annotation and semantic integration of data related to nanoparticles formulated in nanomedicine and nanotoxicology research. The NPO uses the Basic Formal Ontology (BFO) as its upper-level ontology and also uses terms from other biomedical ontologies to achieve interoperability with the other ontologies and to facilitate its expansion.
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8