- IRI: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ontologyofchemicalelements/OCE/master/src/oce-merged.owl
- Download: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ontologyofchemicalelements/OCE/master/src/oce-merged.owl
- Home: https://github.com/ontologyofchemicalelements
- Description: The Ontology of Chemical Elements (OCE) is a community-based ontology in the domain of chemical elements. OCE systematically represents and annotates the known 118 chemical elements and their charactistics and relations with other entities. OCE imports the basic chemical element information from ChEBI and adds more classes, annotations, and axioms. OCE specifically focuses on adding all the related information from the Periodic Table of Chemical Elements.
- creator: Yongqun "Oliver" He, Kaiyong Liu, Sam Smith
- date: 2-28-2020
- description: The Ontology of Chemical Elements (OCE) is an open source community-based ontology in the domain of chemical elements. OCE represents all chemical elements and their attributes, including those attributes defined in the Periodic Table of Chemical Elements.
- description: OCE is a formal ontology that represents various chemical elements from Mendeleev's 1871 periodic table.
- format: OWL-DL
- subject: OCE: A formal ontology in the area of chemical elements
- title: OCE: Ontology of Chemical Elements
- versionInfo: Vision Release: 1.0.29
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8