- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ohpi.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ohpi.owl
- Home: https://github.com/OHPI/ohpi
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: http://groups.google.com/group/ohpi-discuss
- Description: OHPI is a community-driven ontology of host-pathogen interactions (OHPI) and represents the virulence factors (VFs) and how the mutants of VFs in the Victors database become less virulence inside a host organism or host cells. It is developed to represent manually curated HPI knowledge available in the PHIDIAS resource.
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ohpi/releases/2019-09-30
- Contributor: Bin Zhao
- Creator: Edison Ong; Yongqun He (Oliver); Yu Lin (Asiyah)
- Description: OHPI is a biomedical ontology in the area of host-pathogen interactions. OHPI is developed by following the OBO Foundry Principles (e.g., openness and collaboration).
- Format: OWL-DL
- Subject and Keywords: A biomedical ontology in the area of host-pathogen interactions.
- Title: OHPI: Ontology of Host-Pathogen Interactions
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8