- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ontoavida.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ontoavida.owl
- Home: https://gitlab.com/fortunalab/ontoavida
- Documentation: None
- Contact: Miguel A. Fortuna
- Description: OntoAvida develops an integrated vocabulary for the description of the most widely-used computational approach for studying evolution using digital organisms (i.e., self-replicating computer programs that evolve within a user-defined computational environment).
- description: The Ontology for Avida (OntoAvida) project aims to develop an integrated vocabulary for the description of the most widely used computational approach for performing experimental evolution using digital organisms (i.e., self-replicating computer programs that evolve within a user-defined computational environment). The lack of a clearly defined vocabulary makes biologists feel reluctant to embrace the field of digital evolution. This unique ontology has the potential to change this picture overnight. OntoAvida was initially developed by https://fortunalab.org, the computational biology lab at the Doñana Biological Station (a research institute of the Spanish National Research Council based at Seville, Spain). Contributors to OntoAvida are expected to include members of the Digital Evolution Laboratory ( https://devolab.org/) at Michigan State University (USA). More information can be found at https://obofoundry.org/ontology/ontoavida.html
- title: OntoAvida: ontology for Avida digital evolution platform.
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ontoavida/releases/2022-03-15/ontoavida.owl
- license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8