- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/oostt.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/oostt.owl
- Home: https://github.com/OOSTT/OOSTT
- Documentation: None
- Contact: Mathias Brochhausen
- Description: An ontology built for representating the organizational components of trauma centers and trauma systems.
- comment: Development of this ontology is funded by a grant from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences of the National Institutes of Health.
- contributor: William R. Hogan, Amanda Hicks, J. Neil Otte, Jane Ball, John Judkins, Mihail Eduard Tudoreanu, Nels D. Sanddal, Robert J. Winchell, Robert T. Maxson, Rohit Pradhan, Rosemary Nabaweesi, Stephen M. Bowman, Jonathan Bona, Sarah Bost
- creator: Mathias Brochhausen
- description: The Ontology of Organizational Structures of Trauma centers and Trauma systems (OOSTT) is a representation of the components of trauma centers and trauma systems coded in Web Ontology Language (OWL2).
- title: Ontology of Organizational Structures of Trauma centers and Trauma Systems
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/oostt/release/2023-03-30/oostt.owl
- versionInfo: release version - 2023-03-30
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8