- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/proco.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/proco.owl
- Home: https://github.com/proco-ontology/PROCO
- Documentation: None
- Contact: Wes Schafer
- Description: PROCO covers process chemistry, the chemical field concerned with scaling up laboratory syntheses to commercially viable processes.
- comment: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- title: PROCO: PROcess Chemistry Ontology
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/proco/releases/2022-04-11/proco.owl
- versionInfo: PROCO release 20220414
- Creator: Yongqun "Oliver" He (YH); Anna Dunn; Wes A. Schafer; Zachary Dance
- Description: PROCO (PROcess Chemistry Ontology) is a formal ontology that aims to standardly represent entities and relations among entities in the domain of process chemistry.
- Format: OWL-DL
- Subject and Keywords: PROCO: a formal ontology in the domain of process chemistry.
- creation_date: 04-14-2022
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8