- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/sepio.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/sepio.owl
- Home: https://github.com/monarch-initiative/SEPIO-ontology
- Documentation: None
- Contact: Matthew Brush
- Description: An ontology for representing the provenance of scientific claims and the evidence that supports them.
- contributor: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1048-5019
- description: The SEPIO ontology is in its early stages of development, undergoing iterative refinement as new requirements emerge and alignment with existing standards is explored.
- title: Ontology for Scientific Evidence and Provenance Information
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/sepio/releases/2023-06-13/sepio.owl
- versionInfo: 2023-06-13
- license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8