- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/symp.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/symp.owl
- Home: http://symptomontologywiki.igs.umaryland.edu/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
- Contact: email@example.com
- Description: An ontology of disease symptoms, with symptoms encompasing perceived changes in function, sensations or appearance reported by a patient indicative of a disease.
- date: 26:07:2022 11:55
- description: The Symptom Ontology has been developed as a standardized ontology for symptoms of human diseases.
- title: Symptom Ontology
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/symp/releases/2022-07-26/symp.owl
- default-namespace: symptoms
- has_obo_format_version: 1.2
- license: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/
- saved-by: lschriml
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8