- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/vido.owl
- Download: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/infectious-disease-ontology-extensions/ido-virus/master/ontology/vido.owl
- Home: https://github.com/infectious-disease-ontology-extensions/ido-virus
- Contact: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: https://github.com/infectious-disease-ontology-extensions/ido-virus/issues
- Description: The Virus Infectious Disease Ontology (IDO Virus) is an extension of the Infectious Disease Ontology (IDO). IDO Virus follows OBO Foundry guidelines, employs the Basic Formal Ontology as its starting point, and covers epidemiology, classification, pathogenesis, and treatment terms used by virologists, i.e. virus, prion, satellite, viroid, etc. VIDO is a reference ontology for extensions of IDO covering specific diseases and associated pathogens.
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8