- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/arg/isf-dev.owl
- Download: http://www.ontobee.org/ontologies/ISF_merged_unreasoned_6.9.14.owl
- Home: VIVO-ISF https://code.google.com/p/connect-isf
- Documentation: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/VIVO/VIVO-ISF+Ontology
- Description: VIVO-ISF ontology is a open source ontology developed in the context of CTSAConnect project. It merges and expands the eagle-i and vivo ontologies in order represent agents, resources and grants with the goal of identifying clinical and base research expertise.
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8