- comment: DrOn contains content developed by the National Library of Medicine in RxNorm. In creating DrOn, we have used RxNorm content only with SAB = RXNORM.
- comment: An ontology of drugs.
- comment: When citing DrOn, use the permanent URL of the ontology: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/dron.owl. When referencing a specific component of the DrOn, such as a class, object property, annotation property, or individual, use the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of that component.
- comment: This version of DrOn is current through the June, 2020 version of RxNorm.
- creator: Mathias Brochhausen, Eric Joseph, Josh Hanna, William Hogan
- description: We built this ontology primarily to support comparative effectiveness researchers studying claims data. They need to be able to query U.S. National Drug Codes (NDCs) by ingredient, mechanism of action (beta-adrenergic blockade), physiological effect (diuresis), and therapeutic intent (anti-hypertensive).
- title: The Drug Ontology
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/dron/releases/2022-04-22/dron.owl
- versionInfo: 2022-04-22
- license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Top level terms and selected core terms
Number of SPARQL queries:8