- creator: Bjoern Peters, James A. Overton, Alessandro Sette, Emily Seymour, Jim Kaufman, John Hammond, John Sidney, Randi Vita, Rebecca L. Tallmadge, Shirley Ellis
- description: The MHC Restriction Ontology is an application ontology capturing how Major Histocompatibility Complex (MHC) restriction is defined in experiments, spanning exact protein complexes, individual protein chains, serotypes, haplotypes and mutant molecules, as well as evidence for MHC restrictions.
- title: MHC Restriction Ontology
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/mro/2022-08-18/mro.owl
- versionInfo: 2022-08-18
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8