- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/proco.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/proco.owl
- Home: https://github.com/proco-ontology/PROCO
- Documentation: https://github.com/proco-ontology/PROCO
- Contact: email@example.com
- Description: Previously named the Ontology of Process Chemistry (OPC), the PROcess Chemistry Ontology (PROCO) is aimed to be a community-based ontology in the domain of process chemistry, which is a branch of chemistry (including pharmaceutical chemistry) that studies the development and optimization of the production processes for chemical compounds, and the scaling up of laboratory chemical reactions into commercially viable routes. Key considerations are product quality, process robustness, economics, environmental sustainability, regulatory compliance and safety.
- comment: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- title: PROCO: PROcess Chemistry Ontology
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/proco/releases/2022-04-11/proco.owl
- versionInfo: PROCO release 20220414
- Creator: Yongqun "Oliver" He (YH); Anna Dunn; Wes A. Schafer; Zachary Dance
- Description: PROCO (PROcess Chemistry Ontology) is a formal ontology that aims to standardly represent entities and relations among entities in the domain of process chemistry.
- Format: OWL-DL
- Subject and Keywords: PROCO: a formal ontology in the domain of process chemistry.
- creation_date: 04-14-2022
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8