- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/cido.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/cido.owl
- Home: https://github.com/cido-ontology/cido
- Documentation: None
- Contact: Yongqun Oliver He
- Help: email@example.com
- Description: The Coronavirus Infectious Disease Ontology (CIDO) aims to ontologically represent and standardize various aspects of coronavirus infectious diseases, including their etiology, transmission, epidemiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment.
- creator: Muhui Ye
- definition editor: Ghida Arnous
- title: CIDO: Ontology of Coronavirus Infectious Disease
- versionInfo: 1.0.369
- Contributor: Barry Smith; Brian Athey; Gil Omenn; Hongfang Liu
- Creator: Bill Duncan; Asiyah Yu Lin; Liwei Wang; Edison Ong; Sivaram Arabandi; Hong Yu; Yongqun "Oliver" He (YOH); Anthony Huffman; Hsin-Hui Huang; Yang Wang; Yingtong Liu; Yang Wang; John Beverley; Easheta Shah; Ashley Yan; Roshan Desai; Zalan Shah; Suyuan Peng; Yujia Tian; Ghida Arnous; Guirui Huang (Ray); Zhigang Wang
- Date: 11-4-2023
- Description: The Ontology of Coronavirus Infectious Disease (CIDO) is a community-driven open-source biomedical ontology in the area of coronavirus infectious disease. The CIDO is developed to provide standardized human- and computer-interpretable annotation and representation of various coronavirus infectious diseases, including their etiology, transmission, pathogenesis, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment.
- Format: OWL-DL
- Subject and Keywords: CIDO: A biomedical ontology in the area of coronavirus infectious disease.
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8