- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/hso.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/hso.owl
- Home: https://w3id.org/hso
- Documentation: None
- Contact: Fernanda Dorea
- Description: The health Surveillance Ontology (HSO) focuses on 'surveillance system level data', that is, data outputs from surveillance activities, such as number of samples collected, cases observed, etc. It aims to support One-Health surveillance, covering animal health, public health and food safety surveillance.
- comment: This is an ontology to support (one) health surveillance, focused on "surveillance system level data", that is, data outputs from surveillance activities, such as number of samples collected, cases observed, etc.
- contributor: Crawford Revie, Eva Blomqvist, Karl Hammar, Matthias Filter, Patrick Lambrix, Taras Günther
- creator: Fernanda Dórea
- description: An ontology to support semantic interoperability among domains involved in health surveillance (animal health, public health and food safety). More details at http://datadrivensurveillance.org.
- title: Health Surveillance Ontology (HSO)
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/hso/2021-12-13/hso.owl
- homepage: https://w3id.org/hso
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- mbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8