- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/lepao.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/lepao.owl
- Home: https://github.com/insect-morphology/lepao
- Documentation: None
- Contact: Luis A. Gonzalez-Montana
- Description: The Lepidoptera Anatomy Ontology contains terms used for describing the anatomy and phenotype of moths and butterflies in biodiversity research. LEPAO is developed in part by BIOfid (The Specialised Information Service Biodiversity Research).
- comment: The development of LEPAO is supported by the German Research Foundation (DFG grant MO 412/54-1). LEPAO was developed within the framework of the DFG-funded Specialised Information Service Biodiversity Research (BIOfid) in cooperation with the organisation insect-morphology ( https://github.com/insect-morphology). This version is further developed by the team of insect-morphology with the Ontology Development Kit for implementation in the ontology for the Anatomy of the Insect SkeletonMuscular system (AISM, https://github.com/insect-morphology/aism).
- contributor: https://www.biofid.de, Luis A. González Montaña (lagonzalezmo) https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9136-9932, Markus Koch (mjkoch)
- description: The Lepidoptera Anatomy Ontology contains terms used for describing the anatomy and phenotype of moths and butterflies in biodiversity research.
- title: Lepidoptera Anatomy Ontology
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/lepao/releases/2023-02-18/lepao.owl
- versionInfo: 2022-12-29
- versionInfo: 2023-02-18
- bibliographicCitation: Markus Koch (2021) Lepidoptera Anatomy Ontology. Version LepAO-vBIOfid-2020. Available from https://github.com/FID-Biodiversity/Ontologies
- default-namespace: lepao
- has ontology root term: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/AISM_0000174; http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/PATO_0000001; http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/LEPAO_0000006
- license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- publisher: https://github.com/FID-Biodiversity
- relation: http://www.obofoundry.org/ontology/aism.html; http://www.obofoundry.org/ontology/hao.html
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8