- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/obi/NIAID-GSC-BRC.owl
- OBO Foundry: No
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/obi/NIAID-GSC-BRC.owl
- Documentation: http://www.niaid.nih.gov/labsandresources/resources/dmid/metadata/Pages/default.aspx
- Contact: email@example.com
- Description: A subset of OBI contains all terms representing NIAID GSCID and BRC Project, Sample and Sequencing Assay Core Metadata which is generated by Ontodog tool (http://ontodog.hegroup.org). This OBI view contains NIAID GSCID and BRC community preferred labels for the terms in the NIAID GSCID and BRC metadata standards. The details of NIAID GSCID and BRC metadata standards are available on: http://www.niaid.nih.gov/labsandresources/resources/dmid/metadata/Pages/default.aspx.
- comment: Please cite the OBI consortium http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/obi where traditional citation is called for. However it is adequate that individual terms be attributed simply by use of the identifying PURL for the term, in projects that refer to them.
- contributor: Advisors for this project come from the IFOMIS group, Saarbruecken and from the Co-ODE group in Manchester
- creator: Alan Ruttenberg, Allyson Lister, Barry Smith, Bill Bug, Bjoern Peters, Carlo Torniai, Chris Mungall, Chris Stoeckert, Chris Taylor, Christian Bolling, Cristian Cocos, Daniel Rubin, Daniel Schober, Dawn Field, Dirk Derom, Elisabetta Manduchi, Eric Deutsch, Frank Gibson, Gilberto Fragoso, Helen C. Causton, Helen Parkinson, Holger Stenzhorn, James A. Overton, James Malone, Jay Greenbaum, Jeffrey Grethe, Jennifer Fostel, Jessica Turner, Jie Zheng, Joe White, John Westbrook, Kevin Clancy, Larisa Soldatova, Lawrence Hunter, Liju Fan, Luisa Montecchi, Matthew Brush, Matthew Pocock, Melanie Courtot, Melissa Haendel, Mervi Heiskanen, Monnie McGee, Norman Morrison, Philippe Rocca-Serra, Pierre Grenon, Richard Bruskiewich, Richard Scheuermann, Robert Stevens, Ryan R. Brinkman, Stefan Wiemann, Susanna-Assunta Sansone, Tanya Gray, Tina Hernandez-Boussard, Trish Whetzel, Yongqun He, Phillip Lord
- date: 2009-07-31
- description: A subset of OBI containing all terms specified by the NIAID GSCID and BRC Project, Sample and Sequencing Assay Core Metadata Standards. This OBI view includes NIAID GSCID and BRC community preferred labels and field IDs specified in the standards ( https://www.niaid.nih.gov/research/human-pathogen-and-vector-sequencing-metadata-standards).
- format: OWL-DL
- subject: An ontology for the annotation of biomedical and functional genomics experiments.
- title: Ontology for Biomedical Investigations
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/obi/2023-09-20/NIAID-GSC-BRC.owl
- versionInfo: 2023-09-20
- defaultLanguage: en
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8